3.08.2008

UNH leads 14-8 early

Hartford's got a nice crowd out there, and the band, and a dance team, and full cheer team.

UNH has, like, Bill Herrion's wife.

Heck, UNH barely has a team, much less a crowd. They've only got nine guys in uniform, whereas I counted 13 for Hartford.

I must admit I haven't followed these two teams as well as I could've/should've, so if my analysis doesn't seem especially gripping ... sorry. I'm trying to get geared up for Boston/Albany later tonight, despite being completely sapped from another killer Bearcat loss.

And by the way, hate to say I told you so. There's just no stopping a guy like Blakely, as Broadus repeatedly stated in the postgame. I've got a lot more feelings on the Bing game coming in a little bit.

But for now, I'm going to leave the lappy in here, in the media room, as the whole charging thing seems to be working this time (maybe the outlet I used during the Bing/Hart break didn't work or something.)

Back again at the 4:00 mark.

No comments:

 
ping Bearcat Country www.bearcatcountry.blogger.com