12.16.2007

A Brief Hiatus

In related news, the BU women's team massacred Colgate today by 46 points, by far their biggest margin of victory ever. I'd say Colgate's 16-minute scoreless run to finish off the first half probably didn't help their cause this afternoon.

On the men's side, the Bearcats are off until next Saturday, when they'll take on Chicago State on the back end of this year's home-and-home. I was planning to stay in Binghamton this week until right after that game but due to unforeseen circumstances, I will be driving home tomorrow and staying on Long Island until the 26th.

I'll have a live report on the St. Bonaventure game, perhaps with some exclusive quotes (I might get to use the Pipe Dream courtside seat for that game, but we'll see), and as the conference schedule starts up shortly after New Year's, I will ramp up my coverage in anticipation of the conference tournament in March.

In the meantime, have a happy holiday season. I will post on Saturday afternoon after the Chicago St. game, which I'll probably watch on the live feed, but until then, sayonara.

No comments:

 
ping Bearcat Country www.bearcatcountry.blogger.com