1.06.2009

Local Sports on Demand

I just discovered the 'Local Sports On Demand' channel way up there on Time Warner's list of channels.

The channel offers the Bing vs. Buff State game from early in the season. I turned it on, and was immediately told in the pregame by Roger Neel that coach Kevin Broadus was looking to build on his success from last season, when he "led the Bearcats to the America East conference tournament."

As if it was a success that the team was not banned from the postseason it automatically qualifies for annually.

Sigh.

I'll have some feelings on the Bing/SBU game (I promised a Bing win, and I was right) tomorrow. (I did not have a chance to attend this game as I was working -- can you tell how happy that makes me.)

No comments:

 
ping Bearcat Country www.bearcatcountry.blogger.com